vineri, 10 iulie 2009

Sunt o lady.....Gaga

I'm obsessively opposed to the typical

Midnight at the glamour show on a Sunday Night

Everybody drink a lotta whiskey and wine

We dance like no tomorrow

We’re on Burlesque time
But everybody’s gotta work tomorrow at nine

Just dance, gonna be okay :)

All we care about is runway models
Cadillacs and liquor bottles

Boys, boys, boys, we like boys in cars
Boys, boys, boys, buy us drinks in bars
Boys, boys, boys with hairspray and denim
And boys, boys, boys, we love them, we love them
Let's have some fun, this beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick
Don't play too much just as that kid
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick

Touch me baby but don’t mess up my hair

Love me crazy
 cause when it's love if it's not rough it is fun, fun.

Don't be dirty ice cream, baby.

Sunt mai odihnita si incep sa imi revin, sau poate nu.......

Niciun comentariu: